Science club is a better forum for the
students to realize their scientific aspiration
and fulfill their question pursing science
activities for which they do not get
opportunities within the syllabus framework.
To build the next generation of scientific minds who will take India forward in leaps and bounds.
- To ensure that students studying at FGS gets the best environment to inculcate a scientific temperament& develop conceptual supremacy
- To develop an environment of experiential learning at school
- To enable students to compete at national and international level science competitions
- To encourage and guide students to excel in all competitive and scholastic exam.
- To encourage the students to know the global dimension of art and culture and also how it is changed over time by giving and expression in applied language.
- To gain Optimum sensory, acuity of Visual ,auditory , Cognitive analytical and Perspective capability through observing films, videos,audios, audiovisual , tutorial, documentary, travelogues etc.
Activities of Science Club
- Organizing lectures, debates, seminars, symposia
- Holding science exhibition and Fair
- Celebrating Birthdays of eminent Scientists
- Conducting Visual programs of a Scientific interest
- Arranging visit to places of scientific interest
- Preparing of charts, postures and model etc.
- Developing school garden
- Displaying Science new updates in school notice boards
- General Reading of scientific literature and journals
IMPORTANCE OF SCIENCE CLUB
- It provides the opportunity for self-
expression ,independent research ,constructive
- It allows the students to work on their own
ideas ,hobbies ,experiments ,etc
- There are no restrictions and the students
can work on their own ideas with full freedom.
- It help the students to complete their
curriculum in a subtle way.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENCE CLUB
The proper organization of the club is
must for its successful functioning.
It should have constitution.
Science club has the following office
bearers elected by the members.
- Vice-president /Secretary/Joint-