Chess Champions League
- We offer opportunities for youth to grow in school and in life.
- Chess is recognized as a essential tool that promotes inclusiveness and benefits education, rehabilitation, recreation and friendly competition.
- Co-ordinate and move speed, solve chess diagrams every day
- Become a better chess player by training your brain to see the chess board. Learn chess notation and improve your move speed.
- Study Games from great tactical players.
- We use chess as a tool for building, community, connection and confidence.
- Empower children, enrich lives and enhance communities through chess.
- We promote the transformative power of chess for lifelong personal growth.
- Improve children's visual, memory attention, span and reasoning ability.
- Our chess club provide young people with diverse backgrounds and abilities a dynamic framework for success in school and life.
- FIITJEE participants play in regional and state tournaments.
- To enhance focus and concentration in every situation.
- It develops the individual’s stability in decision making.
- To train the children to deal with Triumph and defeat and builds self-spirit to not give up on anything.
- Kids together outside and provide activity.
- Pro-social peer interaction.
- Built friendship create positive group culture.
- Tournaments, relay race, ladder competition simultaneous play, Apps and websites can be planned.
- Critical thinking skills and creativity
- This is the game of problem solving, evaluation, critical thinking and planning.
- It is a game of hypothesis and experimentation.
- The cognitive processes for reading and maths are similar.
- Improved concentration and memory, attention span and spatial - reasoning ability for the young player.
- Chess help build individual friendships and teaches children about sportsmanship.
- Work Ethics and life lessons.
- Get a book for chess problems and combinations.