1. As a starting point for the Admissions process, the parents must Get the Application Form either Online or from the school Campus. The Application form cost is Rs 2000/- and will be adjusted with the Admission Fee payment if the admission is taken within 7 days of receiving the Offer of admission.
- To Get the Application Form, please visit: https://fiitjeeglobalschool.com/FGS_ApplicationForm.aspx
- Once you get the online application form, please fill it online. Visit: https://fiitjeeglobalschool.com/online-application/online-application.aspx
- Once the online application form is filled out and submitted, You will be invited to the school for the selection process. For this visit kindly take a printout of the online application form, which should be signed by the parent and has to be submitted to the admission department of the school at the time of evaluation and interview process along with the required documents which have been uploaded online.
- TC issued by the previous school
- Birth certificate issued by the registrar of Births
- Report card of this/last year
- Address proof
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Parents’ passport-size pictures
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Aadhar card copy of father/ mother
- 4 Passport Size picture of Student
- 1 Passport Size picture of Parent
- Vaccination certificate (both doses) father/ mother
- Age criteria should be strictly maintained. In any case, if the child’s age does not match the admission criteria of the class, the management holds the right to cancel the Admission Form (Refer to Age Criteria).
- The date of assessment/observation/interaction/interview will be given at the time of registration or intimated to the parents later on. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to the assessment procedure and availability of seats.
In offline mode the parents can visit the school campus and buy the Application Form. Physical Admission Form purchase comes with the school prospectus on the payment of the requisite Fee of Rs 2000/-. The payment can be done in online mode.
In Online mode the parents can get the Admission Application Form through the following means:
- Register Online & Get the Digital Application Form Emailed. This would also enable filling the Application Form online.
- Register Online & pay the applicable charge of Rs 2000/- and then collect the Physical Form from the School campus.
- Register Online & pay the applicable charge of Rs 2000/- and then get the Physical Admission Form couriered.
The Application form charge of Rs 2000/- will be adjusted with initial Admission Fee once the Admission is taken within 7 days of Offer.
To Get the Application Form, please register here:
Admission Form (Registration)
After Online registration is done for getting the Application Form, you may finish the filling of the complete Admission Form by clicking the link below:
Admission Form (Completion)
- For both online and offline forms, complete filled in details to be furnished before submission. The hard copy of the completed form to be submitted to the school.
- Online Admission Form Submission can be done in real time.
- Downloaded PDF Admission Form duly filled in, can also be sent to the school email ID email@example.com
- Physical Admission Forms duly filled in, can be submitted to the respective school campuses or couriered.
- The Admission Form / Registration Form must also be duly filled-up (in Capital letters only), complete in all respect and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School. (It is mandatory that parents should fill and submit the registration form themselves)
- Age criteria should be strictly maintained. In any case, if the child’s age does not match with the admission criteria of the class, the management holds the right to cancel the Admission Form (Refer Age Criteria).
- Date of assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be given at the time of registration or intimated to the parents later on. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to assessment procedure and availability of seats.